Back to All Events

Love Never Dies

  • Body Mind & Soul 7951 Katy Freeway Brookshire, TX, 77423 United States (map)

Join Jane for a gallery reading for select members of the audience and rendering of messages from the beyond.

Please bring any photos or small objects of loved ones or people who have passed for her gallery reading. 

Intuition Workshop:

I Knew You Were Going to Say That!  

Basic Sixth Sense Training-We only use 10% of our brain, and science no longer believes the remaining 90% is inert and useless. Many speculate the unused grey matter could be mental superpowers yet to be awakened or untapped potential.

Jane will introduce a simple program for you to begin exercising the sixth sense we possess to receive and send information beyond the bounds of “normal” communication. Leave with practical tools and an enhanced ability to interpret the gut feelings, signs, and hunches you already experience. 

"Intuition is the natural state of all living beings; it is an instinct we all share"

Earlier Event: April 2
Intuitive Consultation • Reading
Later Event: April 11
Intuitive Consultation • Reading